CV Mottages (note! read below)
Are you an experienced barista with a passion/interest in the coffee industry? Do you have knowledge of specialty coffee? Do you know how to hand brew coffee with Hario V60, Kalita Wave or Chemex? Do you have knowledge of latte art?
– At least 6 months experience as a barista with an espresso machine.
– Knowledge & interest in specialty coffee.
If you have experience in one or more of the above, please send us your CV.
Most of the time we don’t have vacancies, but often hire from unsolicited applications.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a personal letter about your interest in coffee and why we should hire you.
About the job
We are a small coffee shop, which means that you will be involved in most of the tasks. Your main task is to constantly strive to deliver the perfect cup and experience to guests with a happy and positive spirit.
In addition to the experience and handling of coffee machines, you will work with the cash register, preparation of sandwiches and other simple food and snacks, dishwashing, opening and closing, and other common tasks.
What we offer
A43 Coffee aims to be Gothenburg’s leading edge in coffee experiences, we want to be the small central coffee bar with a unique coffee focus, we are under constant development to constantly strive for this goal. We work with micro-roasters and focus on specialty coffee.
We are a small coffee shop with a family feel and lots of regulars.
What we expect
- You are a happy and positive person.
- You have professional experience as a barista.
- Feel comfortable working both independently and in a team.
- Have basic knowledge of latte art such as heart and rosetta.
- You want to continue developing as a barista and are proud of your profession and the brand you work for.
- You are responsible and proactive and ensure that the coffee bar is always in a fresh and welcoming condition.
- You are an efficient person who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a basic understanding of what specialty coffee is.
- May have knowledge of hand brewing / pour over.